St. Luke's Hospital
- Healthcare - Hospitals
St. Luke's is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare provider committed to improving the quality of life for our patients and the community. Our compassionate healthcare team furthers this mission by providing high quality, nationally-recognized care and achieving excellent patient satisfaction.
We also offer a broad range of services spanning your entire life. Since the day we cared for our first patient more than 150 years ago, St. Luke's has grown from a single hospital location to an advanced network of care, with extraordinary physicians and other healthcare experts providing services in over 60 specialty areas across our 493-bed hospital in Chesterfield, Mo. and 26 outpatient locations in St. Louis and St. Charles counties.
We are proud to be the only independent hospital in the greater St. Louis area. We also value the affiliations, collaborations and partnerships we have established throughout our region and the nation that enable us to continue enhancing the services we provide our patients. For example, St. Luke's is the exclusive St. Louis affiliate of the nation's No. 1 heart hospital, Cleveland Clinic's Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute.
In addition, St. Luke's is a leader in health education through our community outreach initiatives. As the region's only Spirit of Women hospital, St. Luke's provides exceptional women's services, information and programs that help women and their families take action for better health.
Member EventsFriday Nov 1, 2019Wednesday Nov 6, 2019Diabetes Update: Taking Your Diabetes to Heart ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Holly BlattnerPhone: (314) 434-1500
- Julie HughesUCC Nurse ManagerPhone: (636) 685-7720
- Rachel JohnsonSr. Project ManagerPhone: (314) 576-2376
- Chloe TubbsPhone: (314) 434-1500
- Simone ValleDirector, Marketing and CommunicationsPhone: (314) 966-9695
- Leah WatkinsSr. Project ManagerPhone: (314) 576-2379
- Kelsey WeltonBusiness Development SpecialistPhone: (636) 527-2149
- Kelsey WeltonBusiness Development SpecialistPhone: (314) 434-1500
Located at the intersection of Hwy 141 and Brooking Parks Drive