LEADS Group 1Name: LEADS Group 1Date: May 13, 2019Time: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Join the first LEADS group of the Chamber. Register once, and when another individual from your same industry requests to attend, a new LEADS group will emerge.
Structure and Guidelines for Leads Group
NOTE: Leads Group participation will be limited to current members of the Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce. For more information, call the Chamber office at 636-532-3399.
- The Chamber will have as many Leads Groups as necessary to satisfy the demand on the part of the Chamber membership.
- Only one person from a profession/business will be represented in each group. The exception would be if the member specializes in different services. For example, two insurance agents could belong to the same group if one specializes in personal insurance and the other specializes in commercial insurance.
- New groups will be formed as needed. Current participants will be allowed to switch groups after a minimum of sixty (60) days in their current group.
- Each group is encouraged to meet every week on a day and time considered most convenient for the participants. They also choose the location of their meetings (restaurants, conference room of participant, Chamber office, etc.) NOTE: Groups are encouraged to meet once a quarter at the Chamber office. Please reserve the Conference Room.
- Visitors (including non-Chamber members) are welcome to come TWICE to observe the individual groups in action as a selling tool to potential members.
- Each participant is encouraged to bring leads to every meeting. A lead is defined as a person or business, known by the giver of the lead, to be a valuable prospect for another member of the group.
- Each participant will agree at the time of the formation of the group that attendance is critical. If a participant cannot commit to regular attendance they should not join. After joining, if a participant realizes he/she cannot live up to his/her obligation, they should voluntarily withdraw for the good of the group.
- Each participant will be aware of the importance of attendance at the meetings. If a member is unable to attend, he/she will contact a designated member of the group in advance to report an absence. In the event a member has missed 50% of meetings in two months, said member should be removed from group.
- If a group member changes companies and the company is not a Chamber member that person may not participate in a Chamber leads group unless the company he/she now works for joins the Chamber.
- A list of all members will be maintained so that the Chamber can cross reference the list against the list of active Chamber members.
- Limit of multiple leads/networking group memberships. It is important to the workings of the Chamber to always have room for new members. All member businesses or dues paying entities are encouraged to belong to only ONE leads group.